Monday, December 8, 2014

A look back at some Holiday Favorites

The holidays are upon us - how the heck did that happen!? I've been looking back at some of the past projects I have done for people and came across these fun holiday cards!

At the holidays, its a good time to highlight a new address...this family moved that year and wanted to make sure their friends and family knew how to reach them!


This family were proud of their winter shenanigans!


I love this retro looking holiday card! The ornaments are oversized and the color scheme is a fun combo of aqua and green.


If you are like me and haven't gotten around to your holiday cards yet... (yes even though I have my own stationery business, I have yet to get my act together) drop me a line and I would love to design you and your family a special design!

No comments: